What is it with the GOP and obsessing about sex? It is a symptom of mental illness is what it is. They are transferring their own feelings of repression on to the rest of the good ole USA. As loony as that is, they have far more dangerous ideas that are not laughable. Downright ugly, racist and psycho-pathic ideas appear nearly every day from the new GOP.
Here's a sampling of what the GOP has come up with this year, from Bill in Portland Maine:
- Abolish the Department of Education and the EPA
- Repeal the health reform bill
- Threaten to secede from the Union
- Shut down the government
- Privatize Social Security or phase it out all together
- Tax cuts for the super rich
- Convert empty prisons into poorhouses
- Apologize to BP for their oil disaster
- Repeal the new financial reform bill
- Resort to "2nd Amendment " remedies if they don't get their way.
- Repeal the 14th, 16th and 17th amendments
- Round up undocumented workers and ship 'em back
- Outlaw abortion even in the case of rape or incest
- No masturbating!
- Ramp up off shore drilling and give only token support for alternative energy.
The list doesn't end there, here's some of mine:
- Barter with your Doctor, offer him chickens for your cancer treatments. -Sue Lowden, GOP candidate for Nevada Senate.
- Repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Rand Paul
- Repeal the American Disabilities Act - Rand Paul
- Tea Partiers believe global warming is a hoax, see Joe Miller and Ron Johnson (Wisconsin). Johnson blamed the earth's warming temperatures on sunspots. He ignored the overwhelming evidence proving increases in carbon dioxide emissions and ignored 80 years of sun spot data, especially the last 15 years where the earth's temperature has increased but sunspots have not.
- Sharon Angle, NV- Senate candidate for the GOP, has called workers on unemployment benefits "lazy"; yet, all the while she is living off her husband's federal pension.
This is the Republican Party platform. This is the face of the GOP this election. They call for limited government except when it comes to individual privacy. They are ignorant, hypocritical, racist, and corporate shills. If you don't want to see this happen to our country, get out and campaign now, America. Get out and vote for the Democratic Party candidates.